We will be observing the Biblical calendar based on the astronomical conjunction of the moon occurring after the spring equinox, observed from Jerusalem time.
The feast dates are as follows:
- 7 April – New Moon Day – 1st day of the Biblical First Month
- 19 April – Last Supper (after sunset)
- 20 April – Passover (at sunset)
- 21 April – First Day of Unleavened Bread (High Day)
- 24 April – Feast of Firstfruits
- 27 April – Last Day of Unleavened Bread (High Day)
- 12 June – Pentecost (High Day)
- 1 October – New Moon Day – Feast of Trumpets (High Day)
- 10 October – Day of Atonement (High Day and fast)
- 15 October – First day of the Feast of Tabernacles (High Day)
- 22 October – The Eighth Day (High Day)
Please note that the High Day observance starts at sunset on the previous day.
If you would like to join us for any of these celebrations, please contact us.
Our celebrations will be one month after the calculated Hebrew calendar because of the unscriptural postponements and calculations that calendar introduces. If you would like to find out more about how to correctly identify the Set Apart Feasts of YHWH, please watch this message.